User Review( votes)
Oz/Homicide/Tom Fontana tally for this evening:
Poet (Mums) on Awesomely Bad Songs talking about… songs. He’s pretty funny.
• A friend of Gee’s from Homicide that was murdered, as Mr. Milton, a prosecutor
• Vern Schillinger (JK Simmons) as Ron, a juror
• Cyril O’Reily as the foreman
• George Morfogen as a juror
• Robson (RE Rodgers) as CO (!) Zimney
• Kareem Said (Eamonn Walker) as a juror
• Dino Ortolani (Jon Seda) as a juror
• Mama O’Reily (Betty Buckley) as a juror
• Vern’s daughter-in-law, Carrie, as a juror
• Poet (Mums) as a juror
• Ricardo’s sister as a juror
• Maybe a brother of Ricardo’s as a juror
• Ah! The Rapid Response Team! No SORT team? C’mon!
• An Attica reference! I’m dying over here!
• Hack in Black reference! Hee!
• What does Fontana have for Seda? The hell?
It’s about a prison riot! My god, it’s like watching eight episodes of Oz with all these people in the same room. Absolutely fun. Now we need Chris, Toby, McManus, Glynn, Ross, Bellinger… maybe even Stanislovsky, on a jury.
And the defense table has an Apple Powerbook. Nice…
Geez… more Fontana moralizing. Priests, guards, Attica… dear god. The funniest part is that Schillinger and Said are butting heads. I wanna see ’em go to jail. Hee hee hee.
Also one of the “This statement is false” gimmicks. C’mon, Tom.