User Review( votes)
Not one to sit and wallow in self-pity (much) I am currently weighing options for my future plans. I have a handful of ideas that need to be better organized.
In the meantime, a list of ten things you may (or may not) know about me. And in the interest of making this rant interactive, you have the opportunity to tell me something I don’t know about you, dear reader.
- I have only been overseas once (I spent a long Thanksgiving weekend in Oslo, Norway).
- My ears aren’t pierced and never have been.
- I have never seen an entire Star Wars movie—only snippets. And I’m just fine with that.
- When I was little I had trouble remembering left and right and even now sometimes I’ll unconsciously form an L/backward L with my left and right hands.
- I have typeset approximately 15 Bibles since age 15.
- I like rain a lot and don’t mind walking outside in it.
- I have heterochromia.
- Approximately 75% of my warddrobe is solid black (approximately 2% of my clothes are not solid colors).
- I’m just about (sigh) 30, but get mistaken for being in my early 20s on a pretty regular basis.
- Although I try to maintain a laissez-faire attitude about most things in life, deep down I think it’s pretty nifty that there are people out there who maybe like what I write on my little planet.
So there you go. Ten things about me. Not all that exciting, but the juicy stuff I’ll have to save for my memoirs.